Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Up-date, at last..... When I was out for dinner last night, in celebration of our youngest son's sixty-third birthday, I was reminded that I have been very neglectful in keeping this blog up to date, - in recording life daily, - or even weekly. So I must make yet another resolution to pay attention to each day as it passes, and write about how precious it is at this advanced age of 97!!! Well, breakfast awaits, so I will just publish this little reminder and see how well I respond to it!!!!

4 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

97! That is amazing.
Good to hear from you.
Barbarax

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Good to hear that you're OK.

Ellen D. said...

I am always happy to see a post from you! Glad you are well and I am looking forward to hearing from you again. Happy 2022!

Barb said...

Happy 97 Hildred. You're amazing!Keep writing.