Tuesday, October 04, 2022

A long time since there has been a post here and that is mainly because it's taking me a long time to adjust to this tablet. I yearn for the old way of doing things but see that the screen comes up with lots of suggestions so if I pay attention I should be able to zoom right through this. ...beautiful fall day....Bruce and I should shoot out the back door and gather a bouquet of asters and greenery to brighten up the house....we are on our way down the back stairs........

6 comments:

Morning's Minion said...

My 'asters' are the sort commonly known as New England Asters or Michaelmas Daisies--grown from seed. They've just gone by and I miss the colors--a deep purple, lavender, dusty pink and one in a deep rose pink. These October days with the last of the flowers are very precious.

Ellen D. said...

Technology can be such a pain! but such a help too when I get it working correctly! Glad you are well and enjoying your Fall garden!

Debby said...

I do hate learning a new device. Glad you persevered! Welcome back!

Hill Top Post said...

The older I get, the less I like change. I am glad to see that you are still writing. If I should have the opportunity, I would grab up your yearbooks in a heartbeat.

Inger said...

That sounds like such a good thing: down the back stairs and out. My dog and I will be out in about 25 minutes. These cool, crisp fall days cannot be missed.

Ellen D. said...

Happy Holidays, Hildred! Hope you are feeling well and your Christmas is merry!