Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Z for zip

ABC Wednesday
January 2nd, 2018
the letter is Z, for Zip

Today is my 93rd birthday.



It coincides with the ending of the alphabet

and I have chosen Z for Zip

Thinking that it is time I went Zipping along......

as much as I have enjoyed participating in

ABC Wednesday for lo these many years.

I will be reading all your posts,

but only contributing when the spirit moves me.

I will concentrate this year on the letter W

for Weaving!!



and G for Gardening


when the S for snow goes!


in the meantime
lots more Zs here at ABC Wednesday
Thank you Melody....

will see you around!

9 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Happy Birthday, Hildred! I'm looking forward to your sharing with us your lovely creations from both loom and garden. I'm sure your garden is quite happy for the blanket of snow. It's really very pretty, but... I hope you have a wonderful 2018!

Penny said...

Happy birthday Hildred and many more. I hope 2018 is a good year for you. I always love your garden posts and envy your ability with the loom. Happy weaving.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

BBW for belated birthday wishes. I hope you had a good day and a good year ahead.

ABC-Wednesday said...

Wow Hildred, what a wonderful age!! Congratulations, I hope you will get many more in the best of health ofcourse.

Happy NEW YEAR
Have a splendid, ♥=warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y (ab-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/21-zy

Roger Owen Green said...

Happy birthday to a regular contributor.

Morning's Minion said...

wishing you a year of good health and the energy to continue weaving and gardening. Lovely warm colors in your woven towels.
The poems you share--some known to me, others not, are a pleasure. There are always books when we need a break from 'doing.'

Ann said...

That is a beautiful weaved cloth you have there!!!!! Happy weaving projects.
Ann

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Hildred, Happy Happy Belated Birthday. Wishing you a wonderful year. It feels as if I should be sending you a gift, but (before I read this post) I dropped by today to thank you for the beautiful gifts you share all year long ... your pictures, your wisdom, your joyful posts about how to love life in spite of aging (and the big and small changes that go along with that). I love your blog -- thank you for keeping it going.

Hildred said...

Thanks for kind words, Sallie - hope 2018 is being good to you!