Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

The sunset here in the Similkameen on Monday evening was so spectacular I was overcome by a snapping frenzy and took over eighty pictures from twelve minutes after seven until seven twenty-seven. Just like a good evening's fish feed, snap, snap, snap.... oh my!

I chose forty pictures to make a slide show which can be seen HERE. A few pictures from that lovely interlude....











Visit Skywatch Friday by clicking here, and prepare to be delighted.

7 comments:

Dimple said...

I'm not surprised you took 80 exposures, with what you have shared here!

NW Nature Nut said...

I like the little bits of pink highlights!

Regina said...

Pretty skies! great shots.
happy weekend.

Barb said...

These are spectacular, lush, pastel skies, Hildred. I love the vividness of the blue under the pink.

Louise said...

So beautiful. I love when the sky does things to make one shoot and shoot and shoot.

EG CameraGirl said...

I can see why you had a snapping frenzy! Beautiful sky shots.

eileeninmd said...

Interesting clouds and very pretty colors.