Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sweet Peas and Peaches



Wednesday
August 29th, 2012


Blogger offered me a way to download pictures by e-mail, and it seems to work, so just for a test here are the pictures of the fragrant Sweet Peas and the ripening peaches that are quickly being devoured.











I have had an interesting (and sometimes frustrating) morning, but lots of satisfaction 
in learning something new.

Still would like to know why blogger freezes up when I try to post pictures....

They are really quite innocuous pictures, don't you agree....

3 comments:

Morning's Minion said...

Blogger can be very recalcitrant. About the time I believe I've gotten used to its quirks, it develops another frustrating glitch
Somehow I've never had much success with sweet peas. My late mother-in-law liked them and I often included several packets with a Mother's Day card.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Well, innocuous if you mean that Google shouldn't have tried to censor them ;>)....but definitely not innocuous if you mean they're not special! Gorgeous -- I can almost smell both sweet peas and peaches -- and I wish I had some of both. (I can do something about the peaches when I visit the Farm Market later today>)

Hill Top Post said...

For a time I could only download one photo, then no more. I kept playing around trying this and that and finally decided that I would try refreshing the browsing/download page before downloading another photo. So far, it has worked for me. I just found you a few days ago...really enjoying your blogs.