Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 27th, 2011 Here is a little Smilebox presentation of pictures we took when we went for a drive along the Similkameen the other afternoon. It takes about thirteen minutes so you probably need a cup of tea or coffee if you want to see what fall is like this year in the Valley, - not as many reds, but lots of gold and orange and some beautiful reflections in the river. Music is by Thelonious Monk.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow

5 comments:

ChrisJ said...

I love those deep reds in the roses.

Wanda..... said...

Enjoyed your beautiful drive, Hildred!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Just the sort of smilebox I needed here today Hildred as it is dark and dreary.

Barb said...

Just wonderful- loved your creation. I especially liked the watery shots and the "surprise" black cat. The red flowers agains the picket fence were stunning. I also thought the fur trees with the yellow aspens behind made a great composition.

Willo said...

Hildred, your skills with technology amaze me. I am tempted to try to make a smilebox of my own photos. You know, your grace and love outweigh every little wrinkle you might have.